Friday, August 1, 2014

What is in a word?

I speak often of love.
It is true to say that my whole life is guided with this one core idea, and that is that LOVE is everything.
We are all created of star stuff, and which each tiny particle of cosmic stardust that fills us inside and out, is a secret prayer, a secret hope that is LOVE. Yet why then do we turn from it?

In my searchings I have come across a principal that states FEAR is the direct opposite of LOVE. Anything that does not come from love, comes from fear. Is this true?
Well lets see...
We fear being judged by people, so we isolate ourselves. In this instance unsocial behavior is a direct result of fear. Which is not a behavior conducive to love.
We fear that we are ugly, and so we call ourselves ugly, and fall out of love with self.
We fear what we don't understand, so we discriminate or hate it...
This is the opposite of love... fear.

Now that I have sent this out into the world I challenge one to become fear-less.
I am not asking you to not fear, I think that is something that is a choice. You can choose not to fear, or instead, you can choose love.
Yes, reader, choose love. That is what I am asking you to do.

If someone is telling you that you are nothing. I want you to go within, find that love within yourself, and move on. Recognize their own fear, the fear that YOU are SOMETHING. Let go of what others say of you.
If you are telling yourself "I'm not good enough" I am not strong enough." Or "I am not powerful enough." Then I challenge you to stop right now. Do not fear what you have not even attempted to try. Instead try, and then try again. There is nothing to fear... unless is it that you fear that you can?

Instead, dear reader, choose love. Know your fear, and choose to love yourself enough to give yourself a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment